Skating Club of Nevada Scholarship Program
- Applicants must be a Home Club Member of the Skating Club of Nevada in good standing.
- One - $500 award (Juvenile FS/Adult Gold FS and higher)
- Two - $250 awards (Pre-Preliminary FS/Adult Bronze FS and higher)
- Five - $100 credit towards Las Vegas Ice Center Freestyle ice time (all levels)
please submit the following info (either typed or hand written):
- Skater's Name
- USFSA Number
- Type of Membership
- Competitve/Test Levels
- Parent(s) Name(s)
- Skating Achievements (medals, awards etc. = skating bio or resume)
SHORT ESSAYS (Please be sure to compelte ALL THREE essays)
- What are your three most important skating related accomplishments and why do you view them as important? (<=500 words)
- Share your future skating goals and what you plan to do to reach them. (<=250 words)
- What has been the greatest skating challenge you have faced and how have you overcome it? (<=300 words)
- Applications will be accepted beginning July 1st, 2017
- All applications must be submitted by November 19th, 2017
- Please submit the full application to the Membership Chair (Katrina Bohn). You can hand them directly to her or email her at email@example.com.
Announcement of Winners
- The Skating Club of Nevada Board will review all entires received and announce the winners during the Annual Club Banquet in January 2018.